Faculty and Staff International Travel Registry
University Policy requires all faculty and staff traveling abroad for University purposes to register their travel. Students including graduate assistants, professional degree students, residents, and fellows should NOT use this Travel Registry. Instead, they are required to register at the Student International Travel Registry.
Ready to Register Now?
- the locations and dates of your travel
- your travel purpose(s) and emergency contact information
- your international insurance information
Traveling with Students?
Student travel to countries on the U.S. Department of State Travel Warning list must be approved by the University's International Travel Risk Assessment and Advisory Committee.
Register for Someone Else?
After you log-in, search for your faculty or staff traveler by typing a keyword, such as your traveler's name or University Internet ID, and click Search. Once you find the traveler that you wish to register, click Register next to the traveler’s name.
Please provide all required travel information listed above (1-3) on behalf of the faculty or staff traveler you wish to register. If the traveler needs to purchase CISI international insurance, add the EFS Number, EFS contact, and your traveler's date of birth.
Returning to View a Registered Trip?
For more information or questions:
- U of M Travel Services website
- University of Minnesota Travel Resources
- Traveling on University Business Policy
- International Travel Registration FAQ
- Student International Travel and Education Abroad Health and Safety Policy
Travel News & Announcements
Tweets by @UMN_IntlTravel
Register with U.S. Embassies
University of Minnesota travelers are encouraged to register with the local U.S. Embassies through the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).